User privacy is taken very seriously at AdNear. We give users complete control of what they are willing to share.
Users can click on Ad Preferences to view and manage what we collect and what they are willing to share. While users may opt-out from providing some of these information, please remember that AdNear will not be able to provide them with a personalized experience and this may impair the quality of their overall user experience.
Apart from location information, AdNear collects device information, log information, unique ID numbers and may make use of local storage among other available parameters. This may differ on app publishers that AdNear works with as we closely integrate with their Privacy Policies.
- AdNear never requests or stores personally identifiable information.
- AdNear gives an option for all users to opt-out at any time from location usage for advertising.
- AdNear does not track the user or their device at any time.
- AdNear complies with local laws in countries that are covered by its service.
- AdNear does not share any data with third parties other than analytics info with respective advertisers/pubs.
Many publishers may not allow users to opt-out of all the information collected as it would hinder in effective ad delivery. And users may need to purchase a paid version of their app to disable ads.